RONNIE COLEMAN'S ULTIMATE MASS PROGRAM

The more I change, the more everything remains the same. In other words, the more I grow, the more convinced I am that what I'm doing is what works best and the less likely I am to change it. That's a common-sense approach to anything in life, but an especially sure-fire formula for bodybuilding.
So, for all of you valued fans out there who beg me to

Instead, dig in, tether yourself to the basics and forge ahead. That's what works slickest and quickest. It's tried and true, and it's what I do. So if you want to do what I do, within your own strength limitations, heed the following.

The 11 Year Stretch -
Analyze the workouts I'm revealing here, and you'll see that I'm using the same exercises and the same basic principles as I did when I turned pro 11 years ago: extremely heavy poundages; high reps; hit each bodypart twice a week with alternating workouts, one for power, the other for muscle separation; and there's no such thing as precontest training.

My offseason routine is my precontest routine. Nothing changes in terms of sets, reps, schedule, you name it, right up to the day of the show. If you've been wondering how I can take to the stage with the same amount of mass I carry during the offseason, that explanation should solve the mystery.

Beyond those immutable principles, you'll find that.........

finish reading this article here at Worldclassbodybuilding.com/forums/bodybuilding



____________________________________________________________________________

Don't miss this